Start Smart with Daylite – Part 1
This online course is designed for people who are using Daylite for the first time. Part 1 introduces Daylite terminology and concepts and guides your through the process of performing a basic installation and configuration of Daylite, specifically:
- Basic Daylite concepts and terminology.
- How to install and perform a basic configuration of the Daylite Server.
- How to install the Daylite software on Mac and iOS.
- How to navigate the Daylite user interface.
- How to perform a basic configuration of Daylite, including best practices for using Categories and Keywords.
- How to create contacts.
- How to import contacts from the Mac Contacts app.
- How to import calendars from the Mac Calendar app.
- And more…
Start Smart with Daylite – Part 2
Part 2 builds on the information covered in Part 1. You’ll learn how to use many of Daylite’s powerful features to manage the day-to-day operations of your business. Along the way we’ll introduce some best practices for creating and maintaining your database, specifically:
- How to track activity with People and Companies.
- How to link Daylite Objects together and take advantage of Daylite’s relational database capabilities.
- How to use the Daylite Mail Assistant (DMA) to store emails in Daylite and to conveniently access Daylite functionality from within the Mac OS Mail app.
- How to use the Daylite Calendar to manage people and resources.
- How to track new business using Opportunities.
- How to manage internal and client deliverables using Projects.
- How to use Tasks to manage and delegate commitments.
- How to search and filter your Daylite data.
- How to use Smart Lists to conveniently and dynamically access specific information.
- How to collect data in a structured way using Forms.
- How and when to use Groups.
- And more…