Please Note: The courses and tutorials included on this site are based on Daylite 4. Some of the technical details shared may not apply to more recent versions of Daylite.
Start Smart with Daylite – Part 1
This online course is designed for people who are using Daylite for the first time. Part 1 introduces Daylite terminology and concepts and guides your through the process of performing a basic installation and configuration of Daylite, specifically:
- Basic Daylite concepts and terminology.
- How to install and perform a basic configuration of the Daylite Server.
- How to install the Daylite software on Mac and iOS.
- How to navigate the Daylite user interface.
- How to perform a basic configuration of Daylite, including best practices for using Categories and Keywords.
- How to create contacts.
- How to import contacts from the Mac Contacts app.
- How to import calendars from the Mac Calendar app.
- And more…
Start Smart with Daylite – Part 2
Part 2 builds on the information covered in Part 1. You’ll learn how to use many of Daylite’s powerful features to manage the day-to-day operations of your business. Along the way we’ll introduce some best practices for creating and maintaining your database, specifically:
- How to track activity with People and Companies.
- How to link Daylite Objects together and take advantage of Daylite’s relational database capabilities.
- How to use the Daylite Mail Assistant (DMA) to store emails in Daylite and to conveniently access Daylite functionality from within the Mac OS Mail app.
- How to use the Daylite Calendar to manage people and resources.
- How to track new business using Opportunities.
- How to manage internal and client deliverables using Projects.
- How to use Tasks to manage and delegate commitments.
- How to search and filter your Daylite data.
- How to use Smart Lists to conveniently and dynamically access specific information.
- How to collect data in a structured way using Forms.
- How and when to use Groups.
- And more…