The topics that we’ll cover include:
- Foundations of a Good Database — Includes techniques for building and maintaining a complete and effective Daylite database and touches on best practices for using Categories and Keywords.
- Efficient Data Entry — Learn how to speed up and improve the accuracy of Daylite data entry by making effective use of features such as Default Values and Bulk Edit.
- Keeping in Touch with Leads & Clients — Learn to use Daylite in combination with advanced Smart Lists to make sure that you’re maintaining regular contact with leads and clients…and not letting opportunities slip through the cracks.
- Using Tasks Effectively — Gain clarity on how Tasks were designed to be used and learn some new ways to classify and access your tasks.
- Calendar Wizardry — Learn some advanced ways in which you can use the Daylite Calendar and how Smart Lists can provide convenient access to calendar data for you and your team.
- And more…