This online course is designed for people who are using Daylite for the first time. Part 1 introduces Daylite terminology and concepts and guides your through the process of performing a basic installation and configuration of Daylite. Your registration also includes a spot in Part 2 (November 27), which is all about using Daylite effectively to manage your business and access to the course recordings and material.
Attend Start Smart with Daylite — Part 1 and learn:
- Basic Daylite concepts and terminology.
- How to install and perform a basic configuration of the Daylite Server.
- How to install the Daylite software on Mac and iOS.
- How to navigate the Daylite user interface.
- How to perform a basic configuration of Daylite, including best practices for using Categories and Keywords.
- How to create contacts.
- How to import contacts from the Mac Contacts app.
- How to import calendars from the Mac Calendar app.
- And more…
This course will be led by Learn Daylite Founders Jani Mitanovski and Tim Stringer, who have years of experience supporting a wide range of individuals and organizations in using Daylite effectively. Enrollment is limited to ten participants to allow for interactions and questions.